Having MAJOR panic?
Picking or switching a major can seem complicated, but it doesn’t have to be!
Come to the Major Fair on Monday, March 25th in the Grand Maple Ballroom from 2-4pm to get all the information you need to pick the right major for you.
Faculty and Staff from all 7 colleges, career services, the registrar and honors college will be there to answer questions such as:
· How can I transfer into the business school? Will I have to take summer classes?
· I’m still undecided. What can I do that may help me find my fit?
· What’s the difference between environmental studies in CALS, CAS and RSENR?
· What can I do with an education major that isn’t teaching?
· I want to work with refugees, what major is best for me?
· How will applying to a new school impact being in the honors college?
…and any other questions related to changing majors, changing colleges, picking a minor or your career goals.
No registration necessary, just drop by any time and there will be folks ready to help you!
For questions and accommodations contact firstname.lastname@example.org