- Friday, November 30- 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday, December 1 – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, December 2 – 10am to 5pm.
- The Vermont International Festival showcases the diversity of Vermont with arts, crafts, food, dance and musical performances representing cultures from all over the world
- Over forty vendors sell reasonably-priced, unique, imported handcrafts including clothing, accessories, pottery, wall-hangings, rugs, holiday decorations, instruments, sculptures, carvings and jewelry.
- Delicious and affordable ethnic food is available, including African, Pakistani, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Bosnian, Eastern & Western European, Colombian, and Middle Eastern.
- Non-stop multi-cultural music and dance throughout the weekend.
CHILDREN’S DAY: Each year, the Vermont International Festival hosts Children’s Day, when busloads of children from all over Vermont experience firsthand the excitement of having a passport stamped by all of the countries represented at this celebration of the arts. Children’s groups- by reservation only.
TICKETS: Tickets will be on sale at the door for $7 adults; $5 children 6-12 years old; $5 seniors (65+); $20 family pass; children under 6 FREE. Admission is good for the full weekend
SPONSORS : WCAX; Star 92.9; IBM; Free Press Media; and the Vermont Arts Council
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE: Yes
HONORS: Named a Top Ten Vermont Winter Event by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce for two consecutive years (2011-2012)
MORE INFO: www.vermontinternationalfestival.com. Or call (802) 863-6713