Join us on Saturday, May 11th from 11:00am – 1:00pm in City Hall Park, Burlington, VT for a World Fair Trade Day Celebration! This event is free and open to the public.
– Free samples from BEN & JERRY’S!
– Beautiful fair trade crafts from the Peace & Justice Store, Dolma, and many other venders
– An exclusive kids tent with lots of fun activities
– Drumming by Jeh Kulu
– Tea from RUNA
– Educational workshops with fair trade representatives
– Fair Trade silent auction
– Shopping at the weekly Farmers Market!
World Fair Trade Day is organized by the Peace & Justice Center and the Fair Trade Burlington Network. If you would like to get involved by volunteering, tabling, or sponsorship, please contact Gaby: email@example.com or by calling (802) 863-2345 x2