Join us on Saturday, May 11th from 11:00am – 1:00pm in City Hall Park, Burlington, VT for a World Fair Trade Day Celebration! This event is free and open to the public.
- Free samples from BEN & JERRY’S!
- Beautiful fair trade crafts from the Peace & Justice Store, Dolma, and many other venders
- An exclusive kids tent with lots of fun activities
- Drumming by Jeh Kulu
- Tea from RUNA
- Educational workshops with fair trade representatives
- Fair Trade silent auction
- Shopping at the weekly Farmers Market!
World Fair Trade Day is organized by the Peace & Justice Center and the Fair Trade Burlington Network. If you would like to get involved by volunteering, tabling, or sponsorship, please contact Gaby: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (802) 863-2345 x2