Fall Job & Internship Fair (virtual on Handshake!)
This virtual recruiting event is open to ALL STUDENTS & ALUMS and has opportunities for everyone!
- Have access to the fair from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Explore what companies and organizations are hiring UVM students.
- Network with recruiters during 1:1 video chats.
- Discover what job/s or paid internship/s might be of interest to you now and in the future.
- Attend Q & A Sessions by employers to find out more about their company culture, open positions, and how to apply.
Important! Register ahead of time on Handshake – virtual career fairs offer a great opportunity to connect directly with recruiters- no lines, no need to go anywhere. Registering ahead of time will prevent any last-minute hiccups before the event, and allow you to get a glimpse at the employer’s participating, set up video chats with employers or group info sessions.
The UVM Career Center is here to help- Visit our website to see resources available to help you prepare for the fair and your career journey.