Rainbow Graduation & Awards 20th Anniversary
The Prism Center is hosting the 20th anniversary of Rainbow Graduation & Awards, a ceremony that happens each spring, to celebrate LGBTQIA2S+ graduates and awardees at the University of Vermont. This year’s theme is “Blooming from Concrete,” which stems from honoring the brilliance and resilience of UVM’s LGBTQIA2S+ students.
This year’s ceremony will take place Thursday, April 30th, from 4:30 to 6:30pm.
- UVM students do not need to be involved with the Prism Center to participate; all LGBTQIA2S+ students are welcome to attend!
- To RSVP and/or register to participate in graduation, refer to go.uvm.edu/rainbowgrad. Please RSVP by 4/24 at 5pm.
- This year’s ceremony will take place virtually on Zoom. Details will be sent to those who RSVP.
- Everyone should register including students, guests, faculty & staff, and award nominees.
- If you would like to self-nominate or nominate someone for an award, please refer to go.uvm.edu/rainbowawards.
For access and accommodation needs, please contact Student Accessibility Services at [email protected] or 802.656.7753 by April 18th.
If you have any questions or concerns about the ceremony please reach out to Laura Aguilera at [email protected].