UVM SpringFest 2019: Beast Coast with Rico Nasty
The UVM Program Board is excited to announce the premiere campus party of the year! UPB Presents SpringFest 2019 featuring: Beast Coast, a rap collective that includes: Joey Bada$$, Flatbush Zombies, The Underachievers, Kirk Knight, Nyck Caution, Powers Pleasant, and CJ Fly! The concert’s opener will feature Rico Nasty, and winner of Battle of the Bands, Juicebox! This outdoor block party is hosted in the Jeffords Parking Lot and will be sure to not disappoint! See you there!
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: Doors open at 1 P.M.; Show starts at 1:30 P.M.
Location: University of Vermont, Jeffords Parking Lot
UVM Students (w/ Valid ID): $10 advance | $15 day-of-show (if not already sold out)
College Students (w/ Valid ID): $20 advance | $25 day-of-show (if not already sold out)
General Public: $30 advance | $35 day-of-show* (if not already sold out)
*Non-UVM Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21+.
Tickets required for all ages. Tickets are non-refundable. College & UVM Student ticket holders MUST present current & valid college ID at the door, or will be asked to pay the difference for a General Public ticket.
You can purchase tickets online at UVM’s Ticketing Website, tickets.uvm.edu. If you have never used UVM Tickets before, you will be required to create an account after logging in with your netID password. All tickets issued will be E-Tickets, which can be printed in advance or displayed on a mobile device at the door. If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
- Doors open at 1:00 PM and music will begin shortly after. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
- Ticket holders MUST present proper valid ID that corresponds to ticket (ex: UVM Student Ticket = Current UVM Student ID
- Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need. Backpacks will not be allowed. Please limit bags to 20 x 15 x 9 inches.
- No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
- There will be no locker or storage space. Please do not bring prohibited items since we cannot hold them for you.
- No recreational equipment allowed on site including: bikes, skateboards, frisbees, beach balls, etc.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.
- Follow the official hashtag at #UVMSpringFest.
“Like” the UVM Program Board Facebook page to stay updated on SpringFest details including ticket sales, upcoming shows and events.
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at [email protected] for questions or accommodations.