UVM SpringFest featuring…
UVM Program Board presents: SpringFest 2019 featuring….to be determined! Join UPB for the Battle of the Bands finale on March 24th to find out which student band will open this year’s SpringFest – AND who will be headlining this year’s concert!
Saturday, April 27, 2019 | 1:30 PM
University of Vermont, Jeffords Parking Lot
Ticket Cost will be determined when tickets go on sale.
Note: College Student/UVM ticket holders MUST present current & valid college ID at the door, or will be asked to pay the difference for a General Public ticket.
Tickets will be available online at tickets.uvm.edu.
Non-UVM students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21+. All ages require a ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
Gates open at 1:30 PM and music will begin shortly after. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
- Ticket holders MUST present proper valid ID that corresponds to ticket (ex: UVM Student Ticket = Current UVM Student ID)
- Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need.
- No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.
Follow the official hashtag at #UVMSpringFest.
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at [email protected] for questions or accommodations.