Join UVM Program Board (UPB) for the premiere campus concert of 2022 – with UVM SpringFest. At the end of every April, we celebrate the return of the sun, the budding trees, the warmer weather, and the last end of the academic year with an annual outdoor blockparty that this year will take place on the Fleming Green. Will you be at this year’s best fest?
UVM Students (w/ Valid ID): $10 advance
Tickets are non-refundable. UVM Student ticket holders MUST present current & valid college ID at the door that corresponds to ticket. Tickets are NOT transferrable.
You can purchase tickets online at UVM’s Ticketing Website, tickets.uvm.edu. If you have never used UVM Tickets before, you will be required to create an account after logging in with your netID password. All tickets issued will be E-Tickets, which can be printed or displayed on a mobile device at the door. If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected].
All attendees require a ticket. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
• Gates open at 12:30 PM and music will begin shortly after. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
• Ticket holders MUST present proper valid UVM student ID that corresponds to ticket. Tickets are NOT transferable.
• Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need. We recommend not bringing a bag.
• No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
• No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.
• Follow the official hashtag at #UVMSpringFest.
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at [email protected] for questions or accommodations.