UVM Rec Day
Friday, February 22 is a National Campus Rec Day! #UVMRecDay!
It’s a day to celebrate our patrons and say “Thank you!” for recreating with Campus Rec. There will be several activities throughout the day, finishing with two new LesMills launches for BodyPump and BodyAttack. Join in!
– All Day: FREE Group fitness classes in various studios (check schedule)
– All Day: Grab ‘n go snacks in the Fitness Center Lobby
– 6:30-9:30am: Open Rec in the Indoor Track
– 9:15-11:00am: Food sampling with UVM Dining and “Ask a Registered Dietitian” in the Fitness Center Lobby
– Make-your-own yogurt parfait and Campus Rec Giveaways (We’ll be giving away shirts, totes, stickers, and more!)
– 11:30am-10:00pm: Open Rec Try Pickleball, Dodgeball, Volleyball, and more in the Indoor Track
– 11:30am-1:30pm: Open Swim in the Forbush Natatorium
– 1:30-3:30pm: Giveaways, button making, posters, totes, shirts, and more in the Fitness Center Lobby
– 7:30-9:00pm: Open Swim in the Forbush Natatorium
– 7:30-9:45pm: It’s launch time in the Campus Rec Studio with surprise giveaways at each class. LesMills BodyPump starts at 7pm and BodyAttack starts at 8:15pm.